Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Creativity 365

I have been work on several different things this week. I made this really cool bracelet from buttons that I got from a crafter over the past weekend. Knitting during downtime. I have also been working on a long triple strand vintage necklace. Hopefully I can post it later this week. I have been using more and more vintaj supplies in my designs. I love the warm brass. Check out their website and blog at http://vintaj.com.

There are so many creative people out there...I hope you consider buying handmade when you do your christmas shopping. Get a cup of tea and cuddle up on your couch with your computer and SHOP. No need to fight the crowds. Of course check out my jewelry at http://bwillydesigns.etsy.com and search other treats such as: hand knitted scarves instead of buy the mass produced ones at the mall from other sellers on etsy.

Be creative your self and make some of you x-mas gifts this year. Really...people always need potholders. hee hee

If you are making you x-mas gift...tell me what your making. Let's share it with the world and inspire creativity!!

2 comments:

Liz Bowman said...

Love your button bracelet! I'm inspired... to shop artists, can't find time these days to be the artist.

Unknown said...

I've saved beautiful bottles all year and and planning on filling them with homemade Bailey's Irish Cream and Kahlua...both yummy in a cup of coffee in the middle of winter...:)