Sunday, November 15, 2009

Creativity 365 Busy Weekend



I started the weekend gathering inspiration at the Bay Area Extravaganza. Now, I promised to take pictures, but I forgot because I was totally engrossed in all the fabulous artist!! I found so many treasures and new techniques. I could have spent the whole day!
Peter and I went to our friends Theresa and Eric for dinner. It was a special treat created by Theresa and another friend Lida that was inspired by Julie-Julia. They made Bouef Boriunginon. It was a labor of love...a whole afternoon of cooking

Today, I got early and was excited to try this new kit. It uses Wire Mesh that can be manipulated in many ways. I has handmade glass bead and colored wire mesh...it is very cool I can't wait to wear it. I will also have two post on http://bwillydesigns.etsy.com in different colors.
I also made "flying free" necklace. it is one of my favorites
...it was a special order. I won't be posting it, but if you would like one let me know and I will work on getting all the supplies.
It was a creative weekend me and my friends. I hope yours was creative too!


No comments: