Sunday, November 1, 2009

Creativity 365 Pumpkin Muffins/Bread


They turned out perfect. I decided to use half of the batter for muffins and half for a loaf. So, I had enough batter for 12 muffins and one 8 X 4 loaf. The baking time is alittle off. I baked the muffins for 35 minutes and the loaf for only about 50 minutes. The original recipe says to bake for 1 hour and 15min. I suggest setting you timer for 35minutes...take the muffins out and then add another 15 min and see how the loaf is...you can always add time. Our oven always runs hot, so just keep an eye on it. The recipe came from cooking light, so the calories for the loaf..one 1/2 inch slice is 150 cal. The muffins are a much smaller portion so I would estimate 100-125 cal. Either one is pretty good for a treat.
Hopefully, I will get to post my finished necklace today
Be creative today and tell me what you did.
I would love pictures too..I will post your creations too.

No comments: