Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday in San Francisco

Foggy...
What a great day to visit my website bwillydesigns.etsy.com. Do some shopping...
I just added some new items. Fine silver...beautiful and shiney.
I had a fun busy weekend. Dinner at Sauce, a suprisingly good dining experience and the company was great.
The girls spent Saturday in wine country. We visited Paradise Ridge...great and Harvest Moon. It was sunny and hot in sonoma county.
A Saturday night dinner at Bong Su...ALWAYs fabulous, don't miss it. Vietnamese fine dining...at its best.
I love a lazy Sunday. Creating designing and listening to our lastest book for our book club...Red River.

2 comments:

CN said...

Thought it would be fun to be your first comment. Gifted a bwillydesign last night, and it was a big hit. Grace and I wish were there hanging out (though the weather sounds like it was better here in Chicago today).

C

The Story of the Murphys said...

Love the blog! I am glad you have been able to watch Clayton grow. He is such a joy! I put you as a link on my website so mom and dad, anna and everyone can go straight to your blog. Can't wait to check out your jewelry!